Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

My Speech

 Title: How Do People Get Money? 


Intro: Today I am going to tell you guys how people get money .There are a lot of ways to get money but im going to talk about some ways.



Information: Some people get money from hard work. The reason people work hard to get money is because they need to feed their family. Why do you think you guys have lots of food? Well there's your answer: your parents sacrifice everything for you so this is what I want you to do for your parents. 


Number 1:  Help them at home Number 2: Give them a 

big kiss Number 3: keep your parents happy.


Another reason why people get money is good work. Good work is very important. Good work can make you more money and get your education better it can also make your brain grow.



Conclusion: So there you have it, make sure you guys do all those things and i hope you guys learn something today. 




Today I have been working on my speech. I Hope you enjoy and leave a comment on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.