Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Term 2 Reflection

 Wow this term has been crazy. I can’t believe we made it. Today i’m going to talk about Term 2.


The things we did in Term 2:

  • Fiafia

  • Y7 Step up

  • Rugby

  • Speeches

  • Disco 

  • Y8 camp

And much more.


My Highlight of Term 2 was Rugby. Rugby was a big thing this Term for me. If you guys did not know but Pt England school went to Auckland Champs. We did not win but all that matters is that we had fun and showed sportsmanship. 


My second Highlight of Term 2 was Fiafia. Fiafia was the biggest thing this Term. Fiafia was so amazing that we even got a shed that we called it the cloud. The dancing was so wonderful.  My favourite performance of the night was the Siva Samoa group.


My third Highlight was the speeches. My Speech was so good that I even grew more confidence in myself.I also learn to never get nervous or scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.