Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

How I can improve my Writing.

 How I can improve my writing. I can improve my writing by writing everyday just like what I’m doing now. Another way to improve my writing is by getting a notebook and writing about what I have done. Here is an example : let just say that you are at school and you just finished school. Writing about your day at school is good. How did it go? Did it go fine? Was it OK, write about the fun stuff you did or you can write about your only little story. So that's why you should get a notebook,and not a lot of notebooks are expensive so your parents don’t need to worry because some notebooks are only 3$.


The reason why I'm talking about the importance of writing and how you guys can improve is so you guys viewing my work can do all the things that I told you guys. like just for me writing is hard but it takes time. My writing progress needs to improve so that's why I want to write more and not get distracted. That is my goal for writing next Term.



Right now I am practising writing. How I practise is I pick a topic and then I write about the topic I got. So now you know how I practice. How about you tell me how you practice writing?.


Here I'm talking about how I can improve my Writing. I hope you enjoy and leave a comment on my blog.


 


1 comment:

  1. This is very well written! Great use of language and examples. I enjoyed reading about how you can improve your writing. I look forward to seeing more writing blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.