Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Writing



Dear Diary, 
What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw the moon. It was confusing  i did not see the sun so i went to the the doctor to check if my eye was ok and the doctor said my eye was ok but when i went outside i Store saw the moon so i just went home.



It was the next day it store looked dark so i went to open the curtain the moon store there i said i looked at the time it was 9:00 then i said to myself am going to look for someone who can help me so i went to look for someone. Suddenly i saw a room that was so scary that nelly poop in my pants but i went in. when i went in i sam a man not anying man it look like me then i said wow are you me yes i am you but are you me no no your me ok just tell me to turn the moon in to the sun he said yes and i said yes then he told me to go to  mount Vesuvius then i said haaaaaaaa no i am not go there it can kill me then he said ok you don’t want help then i said no i will do it.


He got me ready then i said if i don’t make it i will give everything to my kids and you look after them then he said yes i will.



I went up then i went in the the big hole. It was so scary going inside the volcano hole but i got the thing that the man told me to get.I went back to the man suddenly has name was MRDrifter then i said what happen MRDrifter then he said what. Hahahah then the moon went back down and the sun came back.  


     










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.