Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

story starters

On a blissful summer day, Mr Goodwin decided to take Poppy for a beautiful walk along the Tamaki river. They were both enjoying the walk when suddenly a stranger walked by and took Poppy. When the stranger took Poppy Mr Goodwin was cross that he ran after the Stranger or should he say the afif. I tired to Catch him but he was to fast for me it felted like he was Usain Bolt but he was not because he had a hoodie on.

So Mr Goodwin said to himself i got a plan so he slow himself down and went back to has car. When Mr Goodwin went inside has car he called has bast friend because he a Spy he can track down anyone so that means he can track down Poppy. So i went to has fance House then Knock on has door. I felted that i was going to be rush by him. Then he Opened the door. Then Mr Goodwin said omg omg omg. Then he came out and said go in the van Mr Goodwin was so Nervous that has hand was Sweating then he said who is it then Mr Goowin said it Poppy my dog he got Stolen by a afif here is a Photo of the afif. I took when me and Poppy was walking today then he said i will do my bast to look for him.


Ok i said. So i went back home to get some sleep. But i Couldn't sleep at all. Because of Poppy i was dreaming about him. In my dream was me and Poppy walking at the park Suddenly aifi can and took Poppy. Wait a Minutes it the something that Happened today. So i just went to go and Watch Team Titans on skyTV after my friend called me and said your dog is in a Abandoned house with 5 guard blocking the door so i am come. So i went to my friends House and went to this Secret garage and inside was a Bulletproof truck and A truck with guns so we both took it and went on.


When we got there we set up the trap around the house then we went to the front door and took the 5 guard down but it was not easy but we took them down suddenly something Terrible Happened. Mr Goodwin bast friend went into has own trap.


No i said i am not Leaving you then he said go go and get Poppy then i said good Bye. then i went to go get Poppy. When i got there no one was with Poppy in Till the aifi jump on me then i took off has hoodie and guess who was it. It was Usain Bolt then i said why are you doing this then he said  because ilke dog. Then he went in my trap. Then i got Poppy back. After me and Poppy went home and watch team titans together then i said i miss you.        
        



       

1 comment:

  1. What a cool story Jezer. You had so much action it it that kept me interested.
    I did think all those people should be in isolation, not hanging out together, so they may be in trouble with the police for that. What do you think?

    I found it hard to read because of the way you pasted the story and it is all off to the side of your blog. You you go into Edit and look for the button that says
    Remove Formatting
    Click it and it should all sit nicely on your page.

    Keep it up. Mr Burt and I were most entertained.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.