Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall

Having a million dollars would be fun because I can buy cool stuff like toys at toy world and shoes at foot locker. And last but not least food at McDonald's. 
Toyworld Image result for fortnite nerf gunsImage result for remote control drone  toy woldImage result for water gunIf I had a million dollars and I went to toy world I would buy Fortnite Nerf guns that have Unlimited bullets to shoot at my dad and mum forever. And I would buy a remote control drone with a camera on so I can see the view. And I would buy a water gun so I can water my sister.   


JB Hifi https://images.pexels.com/photos/236107/pexels-photo-236107.png?cs=srgb&dl=apple-audio-close-up-design-236107.jpg&fm=jpgImage result for ps4Image result for ps4Image result for iphone 11 200
If i had million dollars and i went  to JB Hifi i would buy air pods so i can just Listen to my Music and after i buy air pods i will buy 2 ps4 so i can play with my Brother. And I would buy 200 iPhone for my siblings. 

FootlockerImage result for lebron shoesImage result for Kobe'sIf I had a million dollars and I went to the foot locker, I would buy Kobe's because he is my Hero and he is my Favourites NBA Basketball player. And I will get lebron shoes because he is my Second Favourites player.      

If i had a million dollars and i was at the food courts they would buy McDonald's. Like a big mac and Frozen Coke and to top it off I will get ice cream with Chocolate chip Cookie and Chocolate icing and Whipped cream and A cherry on the top of the ice cream sundae.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.