Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Wonder writing 10-09-19



One day me and my dad went for a road trip. Because it was a long road trip, we went and got gas.





So we stopped to get some food to survive, but we thought we were going to run out of gas. But me and my dad were surprised that the gas lasted for four days.





So when we had no car we took the bus. After we took the last bus we ran out of money so we had to


walk on the road. But when we were walking,





me and my dad saw this rainbow sheep that looked cool so we decided to go and have a closer look. But when we came closer we saw an electric gate so we weren’t able to have a closer look.





But then a farmer came and said that we can have a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.