Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

friends

Dear Brooklyn,
My Favourite Game On Ps4 is Call Of Duty Black ops 3 and UfC 2, and1, My Favourite Game On Xbox is Naruto and Nba 2k 18 . My friends is Hendrix and Teingoa and Kristopher and my teacher is Miss Davis. My favourite planets is Saturn and Moon and Mercury. My Favourite thing to do at school  thing is hyperstudio. My favourite colour is turquoise and orange . My favourite rocket ship is the rocket shuttle . My favourite to do on My Hyperstudio is Guardians of the Galaxy. My Favourite friends is Troy and Kristopher and Hendrix and Teingoa and Kitione and Siua and Suade.  My Favourite To Do Is Maths Whizz And  Maths . My Favourite Game Is Roblox And Friv And Friv2, And y8 Game . My Favourite Food Is Pizza. My Favourite Rugby team is All black and warrior and New Zealand. What do you like to do on the weekend? What is your favourite? What is your favourite food?

From Jezer                                   

20170823_115221.jpg
IMG_3946.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.